Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

I keep coming back to your Calvin and Hobbes animations, and you're right, they HAD to move. I'd love to see more of these, your style is so bang on for Watterson's it's almost scary.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Your animation is improving, the writing feels better, and the characters a bit more "fleshed out", as in they seem more interesting and work well together. The music choices are great, the tracks chosen fit the world quite well, I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Looped noise Looped noise

Man... Who needs sanity anyways...

Lazerman Lazerman

Solid game, a well executed premise and quite fun. I loved the music used in the game, and I'd love to be able to access full versions of the pertinent tracks.

ShootingStar ShootingStar

Pretty Sub Par Game

No music, no sound effects, very basic animation. And mere annoyance at trying to play the game.... it could have potential, but needs some work.

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

Good stuff

Make some more of these interactive flashes. That was fun and nice choice for music. BLOW MY WHISTLE!!!!

Eternity Eternity

Totally needs more PWOMMMPPP haha I kid, nice and dramatic I also really like the touch of vocals you tossed in there, it works quite well. Might be my headphones but the mastering sounds a touch off, like it needs a bit more oomph in the higher part of the mid range or something like that, could be my ear as well. I'd love to see this loop put to use in a flash or even expanded upon at some point, as always keep up the fine work.

10sectro 10sectro

A pretty great little loop.

I found myself listening this for a couple minutes, waiting for even more progression, but getting none..... I'd really love to hear some additional serious audio work from you. Keep submitting little snippets of tastiness and I'm sure we'll keep drooling over them.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9)

All I got was...

some mario and A BOY AND HIS BLOB!!!! round 4:30ish WOOT!! You're a super talented player, I hope you keep up all this great piano work, I know this song was posted a while ago; but I'd like to request some stuff from ninja gaiden!!! Remember its Guy-den NOT Gay-den.

Sweet Caroline Sweet Caroline

Fantastic Job

A great high res piece, splendid work on your shading and your shadows. I like the little paw print tatt on her butt haha. Have you ever put any thought into bridging out and animating anything?

56787654 56787654

Great Style

I like your attention to detail, although its tough to see some of the work on the ribs and such since the posted image size is a bit small. Still a great piece and I think it helps exhibit your versatility as an artist. I'd love to see more like this, not to say your colored works aren't great. Its just nice to see something a little less furry now and again. :P