Eternity Eternity

Totally needs more PWOMMMPPP haha I kid, nice and dramatic I also really like the touch of vocals you tossed in there, it works quite well. Might be my headphones but the mastering sounds a touch off, like it needs a bit more oomph in the higher part of the mid range or something like that, could be my ear as well. I'd love to see this loop put to use in a flash or even expanded upon at some point, as always keep up the fine work.

10sectro 10sectro

A pretty great little loop.

I found myself listening this for a couple minutes, waiting for even more progression, but getting none..... I'd really love to hear some additional serious audio work from you. Keep submitting little snippets of tastiness and I'm sure we'll keep drooling over them.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9)

All I got was...

some mario and A BOY AND HIS BLOB!!!! round 4:30ish WOOT!! You're a super talented player, I hope you keep up all this great piano work, I know this song was posted a while ago; but I'd like to request some stuff from ninja gaiden!!! Remember its Guy-den NOT Gay-den.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

A great take on a superbly memorable track.

A well done take on a classic zelda tune, makes me think back to when I first played the game. Great build with the intro it builds juuust long enough, and the song itself sounds perfect. Kudos.

=Tension= =Tension=

Vocals on top of this ehh?

Well personally I'd love to hear this with less of a minimalist drum kit and a few more fills and change-ups and maybe work on the mastering a bit cuz some of the instruments easily overpower others. Maybe thats the way its supposed to be, but it can sound a bit chaotic. Even if it doesnt get changed, its still a pretty solid track, kudos mate.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

-{EP}- Feel the Energy -{EP}- Feel the Energy

not a bad track....

I just didn't care for the slight vocals for an intro and an outro, maybe just my taste but I felt it took away from the song. You've got a good overall sound, so keep it up man. The only reason I didnt ten was I feel vox in some techno/trance songs are used a crutch sometimes, not that you necessarily did that here. I'd just try and refine your intros a bit and how to end some of your tracks. Because it seemed a little bland. I'd still love to hear more of you work though, so keep it coming.

{I Still Love You} 2 {I Still Love You} 2

Good Track

Again Great Track man.... Well composed, none of your instruments or percussion are overdone or anything and your use of effects was tasteful and definitely complemented the song when they were integrated. Kudos on the original piano track as well that song by itself is a great track. Please, PLEASE keep it up and keep making wonderful music. faved, 5'd and 10'd.

-Sm-New Program -Sm-New Program

Nice I like it. Its hawt.

I like the new sound Mate. Keep it up. And keep it Sexy.

Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance

Great stuff

I like it, some people tend to neglect the audio portal, but I love it I've made many a cd with NG members tunes on them. Keep on makin good stuff and I'll keep appreciation it. Thanks m8.