Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

I keep coming back to your Calvin and Hobbes animations, and you're right, they HAD to move. I'd love to see more of these, your style is so bang on for Watterson's it's almost scary.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Your animation is improving, the writing feels better, and the characters a bit more "fleshed out", as in they seem more interesting and work well together. The music choices are great, the tracks chosen fit the world quite well, I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Looped noise Looped noise

Man... Who needs sanity anyways...

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Smooth well executed animation, fine work on sound and voicing, and seemingly flawless timing on the jokes. I seriously hope there will be more Steven Seagal Show episodes, please.

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Quality Stuff

Well done, smooth, great audio quality, good voicing, polished animation and character design. Seemingly perfect joke delivery, I look forward to more mate.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Still lovely stuff.

I desperately want the little moving sidewalk music as a ringtone in some capacity.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Simple sweet and to the point.

I really admire your animating/drawing style and how overly expressive you make a lot of your characters. I always enjoy getting to see whatever new flash film you have finished. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

An overall enjoyable experience

A lovely little animation, I would greatly enjoy seeing this come to fruition as a series.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Fantastic

Yet another masterpiece of debauchery Dave. Thanks :D

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Do I smell a series?

I truly hope I do, this is a fantastic concept and the humor seems to fit the characters perfectly. Thanks for another hilarious episode Chris. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!